This fire was reported around 4:20 Wednesday morning at 211 South Ray Quincy Road in Branch County, Michigan. The video is from the Quincy Fire Department. The building had been a church built in the late 1800s and was converted into a residence:
Here’s part of the description with the clip:
Chief 2 arrived on scene and reported a church fire going throughout. Engine 10 arrived on scene and stretched multiple lines. Mutual aid was requested from the Coldwater, Lakeland, Fremont (Ind.) and Angola (Ind.) fire departments for water supply. Being a rual fire, a draft site had to be established and a water shuttle was used. Line placement was limited due to down power lines, live ammunition and fireworks going off as well as structural collapse.
A former church in rural Branch County converted to a residence was gutted by fire early today. Flames were showing through every door and window of the old Fisher Hill Church when Quincy firemen reached the scene around 4:30 this morning on South Ray-Quincy Road.
No injuries have been reported although Quincy Fire Chief Kurt Barve said it was a dangerous fire with live wires on the ground and live ammunition in the home going off as well as firefighters narrowly escaping a wall that collapsed.