A fire first reported around 11:00 PM last night destroyed Taylor Ace Hardware in Cowarts, Alabama. Ammunition and chlorine in the building caused concerns for firefighters and the sheriff's deputies who arrived first on the scene. Reports indicate some nearby homes were evacuated. Click here to read more about the fire.
Ace Hardware Administration & Leadership alabama ammunition ammunition burning chlorine Command & Leadership Command Fire Apparatus Cowarts Dave Statter Dothan EMS EMS Topics EMT fire Fire Rescue Topics Fire Truck Blog firefighter Firefighter Safety & Health firefighting Firefighting Operations Fires FireTruckBlog.com Glenn Usdin gun shop hardware store hardware store fire hazardous materials HazMat Houston County paramedic sellfiretrucks.com STATter911.com Taylor Ace Hardware 2011-05-18