Above is video from Matt Gregoire (sparkywfd) of Providence Fire Videos shot Tuesday morning at a duplex fire on Main Street in Blackstone, Massachusetts. At the bottom of the post is some pre-arrival video with narration from the neighbors.
The fire was raging when the Blackstone fire department arrived, but it made the fire easier to handle.
“It’s already opened itself up and exposed itself, so it’s a matter of surrounding and drowning,” said Chief Michael Sweeney of the Blackstone fire department.
“It apparently started where the wood stove pipe, and it was all legal pipe, went through the wall to the outside. Maybe there was a breach in there…That seems to be where it caught,” said Sweeney.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.