First Arriving Network
Powered by the First Arriving Network, Reaching 1M+ First Responders Worldwide

Raw video: House fire in Pittsfield, MA.

Click here to follow on Facebook (hit “like”)

Video from 1973caboose of a fire at 237 Columbus Avenue in Pittsfield, MA Tuesday afternoon.

Adam Poulisse, Berkshire Eagle:

David Noci, the current owner resident of 237 Columbus Ave., said he was testing electricity in the house around 1:20 p.m. When he stepped outside, he saw the gasoline-powered generator was on fire. Flames quickly spread up one side of the building and then into the two-story home.

“I burned my face trying to hose down the fire,” Noci said. Though his face was red as if it had been sunburned, he did not seek medical attention.

Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with


Comments - Add Yours