FIRST ARRIVING NETWORK
First Arriving Network
Powered by the First Arriving Network, Reaching 1M+ First Responders Worldwide

Raw video: House fire in South Bend, IN.

Click here to follow STATter911.com on Facebook (hit “like”) 

More video of the fire here & here

Fire Friday at 201 East Marion in South Bend, Indiana.

WNDU-TV:

It was a weekend to enjoy friends and family that turned very dangerous after residents say their grill caught on fire, spread to their house and in seconds, burst into flames.

The blaze broke out around 3:15 p.m. Friday near the intersection of St. Joseph and East Marion Streets. That’s just blocks away from Memorial Hospital. Crews were still working on the scene three hours later.

Everyone got out of the house ok, but two firefighters were taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion and dehydration. They are expected to be just fine.

Eight Notre Dame Lacrosse players live in this house along with one cheerleader and about five or six parents were also in town to enjoy this weekend with their girls.

Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.

SHARE THIS

Comments - Add Yours

  • Fire21

    Seems like there’s been quite a few college-related fires already this year.