FiresVideos

Early video from Florida house fire

Click here if the video above fails to play

Early video from Mike Healy (above and below) taken during a house fire Sunday evening in Sebring, Florida.

Highlands Today:

West Sebring Volunteer Fire Department Assistant Fire Chief Billy Kingston said while the fire at 1615 Gramarcy Ave., Sebring, was contained to the garage, it got into the roof and air ducts, causing significant amount of smoke and water damage to the house.

It is believed the fire started in the garage and was caused by the electrical system in the house, he said. A car was destroyed in the fire, he added.

Click here if the video above fails to play

Click here if the images above fail to load

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close