NewsSocial Media & Reputation MgmtSocial Media, Reputation Management, News Media

Fire department safety demo badly burns baby in stroller

Sam Webb, Mirror:

A baby suffered severe burns when a firefighter display at a garden show went horribly wrong.

The child was badly hurt when a gust of wind blew a blazing cotton ball that had been soaked with alcohol into the one-year-old’s stroller in the town of Ohringen in south-west Germany.

The mosquito net on the buggy immediately went up in flames.

Firefighters and rescue workers quickly doused the fire and the child was rushed to a special clinic in Mannheim by helicopter.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close