The article that first told about this video (excerpts below) does not clearly state the outcome for the dog.
A video showing a Romanian firefighter resuscitating a dog to save its life went viral on Facebook and was viewed more than 1.1 million times in less than 24 hours.
The action took place in Pitesti on Friday afternoon after a fire broke in an apartment. The man who lived in the apartment got smoke poisoning and was taken to the hospital in a coma. After getting the man out, the firefighters also found his dog, who had also been intoxicated with smoke.
One of the firefighters started performing CPR to the dog as the animal had troubles breathing. After chest compressions, the man even did mouth to mouth to the dog before a colleague brought him an oxygen mask.