Watch what happens at about 2:50 in the video above. There were reports of multiple explosions that had already compromised this house before the collapse. The fire occurred early Wednesday morning on Whitesboro Street in Yorkville, New York (Oneida County). No reports of injuries.
Upon arrival,crews found an active fire in the single family residence and mutual aid was requested from Whitesboro, New York Mills and New Hartford fire departments for manpower and equipment.
>The fire quickly spread throughout the dwelling, due to it being fed by natural gas where crews fought numerous secondary gas explosions. During the fire and resulting explosions, the building collapsed. It was not occupied at the time.