EMS TopicsFiresMust SeeVideos

Caught on camera: Burned man pulled from roof after Utah house explodes & burns

Looking for a quality used fire truck? Selling one? Visit our sponsor Command Fire Apparatus

(Thanks to long-time STATter911.com reader Barbara Jeffries for sending along this story.)

Watch this video closely, particularly from 2:00 on when you hear the police officer yelling.


A man was rescued from the roof of a burning Ogden home following an explosion inside the residence Tuesday.

Ogden deputy fire chief Eric Bauman said the man was hospitalized after his rescue from the home located at 2831 S. Monroe Boulevard. The man’s condition was unknown late Tuesday.

The fire, reported shortly before 6 p.m., was either caused by a natural gas explosion or created that explosion, Bauman said. The home is considered a total loss.

Related Articles

Back to top button