"I'm so thankful. Hey, I woke up not dead!"VIRAL VIDEO: Victor Tyree describes how overcooked McDonald's french fries nearly burned his house down. If you don't already know Tyree, you will now. More: https://cbsloc.al/2IajXTy
Posted by KDKA-TV | CBS Pittsburgh on Friday, May 11, 2018
Looking for a quality used fire truck? Selling one? Visit our sponsor Command Fire Apparatus
If you can’t sit through the entire 3:30 of Victor Tyree’s post fire press conference at least click to the last 20 seconds. It’s a better closing line to any TV story I did during my entire career.
The small fire was at 2:00 Friday morning on Hunter Street in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania (Allegheny County). According to Mr. Tyree the fire occurred because of his wife reheating french fries from McDonald’s. Read more here.
First seen on the Facebook page of Marc Bashoor.