Looking for a quality used fire truck? Selling one? Visit our sponsor Command Fire Apparatus
At least two firefighters suffered minor injuries while fighting a fire at an E-bike shop in Queens on Monday.
The blaze was under control by 3:30 p.m. and the injured firefighters were taken to Jamaica Hospital.
Officials believe the blaze was started from a lithium-ion battery.
“When these things start, there is no putting it out, so that’s why the fires you see throughout the city. When these e-batteries do explode, you have significant fire condition,” said Chief Daniel Brown.